We understand Conveyancing (buying or selling your home or investment property) can be stressful. We are experienced in all aspects of conveyancing in Queensland and can help guide you through the process. You will have the peace of mind of knowing what is happening through the transaction with our open and responsive communication.
When you purchase a property Onsite Conveyancing will:
- Provide you advice on the Conveyancing Contract terms and conditions, preferably before you sign.
- Perform necessary Conveyancing searches on the property to ensure there is nothing detrimental affecting it. We provide you with a report on the search results together with any relevant Conveyancing recommendations for you to consider.
- Monitor conditions under the Conveyancing Contract such as building/pest and finance approvals and communicate with all the parties.
- Advise you on stamp duty and ensure you receive any concessions to which you are entitled (for example, if the home will be your principle place of residence).
- Prepare and stamp transfer documents.
- Calculate settlement figures including any adjustments that should be made for paid or unpaid rates and water.
- Arrange settlement with your financier if you are borrowing funds.
- Attend settlement on your behalf and provide you with a settlement statement once Conveyancing settlement is completed.
When you sell a property Onsite Conveyancing will:
- If there is a mortgage over the property, assist in arranging for its release with your bank.
- Monitor conveyancing conditions under the Contract such as the Buyer’s building/pest and finance approvals and communicate with the parties.
- Calculate conveyancing settlement figures and review any adjustments needed for rates or water.
- Attend settlement on your behalf and provide you with a settlement statement once settlement is complete.
Get in touch for a no obligation quote.